JBS - Fast Pay Program
With an increase in fuel prices many of our carriers are requesting accelerated payments to their settlements. To help our carriers with their cash flow, JBS has initiated a program where carriers can receive payments within 3 business days for original POD copies or 5 business days when a faxed or electronic copy is sent.
- Carrier signs an agreement whereby JBS agrees to pay the carrier within 3 business days for a fee of 2.75% of the gross invoice. This can be done on a per shipment basis or for all invoices submitted by the carrier.
- JBS reviews the agreement and verifies that the carrier has provided JBS the following:
- Signed contract
- Insurance certificate for general liability / cargo / workman comp
- Carrier profile and W9 completed and returned
- Copy of DOT authority
- Carrier must send a copy of the POD (and bill of lading when available) with no exceptions signed and dated by the consignee to JBS within 48 hours of delivery. An original copy is preferred but a legible fax or email copy can be substituted.
- JBS reviews the POD and sets up the carrier for payment less a 2.75% service fee for fast pay program.
- JBS will mail a check via U.S. Postal Service within 3 business days after receipt of clear POD.
- Carrier can receive an ACH deposit directly into their bank account on the 3rd business day. Note: carrier will have to apply for and sign an ACH Authorization Agreement form as well as provide an original void or cancelled check prior to first ACH deposit.
For more information about JBS Fast Pay contact your JBS dispatcher at 800-877-3953.